Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Shiver my Timbers

Just a word of warning. If my words start to slur, it must be noted that Ive been drinking rum and dodging the rough-high seas all day in a frantic effort to find my buried treasures. While in the meantime I have been reading this article and many more articles in Dark Realms Magazine Issue 12. This issue defiantly was so jam packet that the topics got my blooding boiling or in fact sent icy chills down my spine...but whatever the case maybe, if you want to discover  more about pirates and bounty you must read the article "Pirates, Tear on the High Seas" written by Vincent Kastle. Likewise, I must adhere to the Code of conduct established between myself and my scurvy mates as we plunder the world. So I can't divulged any more information that much is certain.
Other than the mayhem that my men and I have been causing, please read further... as I mention a few other interesting articles in other posts related to Issue 12...

No comments:

Post a Comment