Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away

An article in City Arts Dec. 2011 Adriana Grant writes about a designer that has made some unique raincoat designs, which not only keeps you dry, but lets you arrive in style.
 Though I do enjoy the rain myself, just not getting caught in a drown pour, defiantly is not my idea of a fun time. In essence I am always trying to look my best to fit into the business world of things and the fact I don't carry an umbrella too often leaves me in a bad predicament.
 These rain coats are a fantastic alternative to staying dry so that when you arrive to work or your meeting you won't have to ask for a towel. So like most artists that have come up with an idea she spend much of her off work time to design her clothing line. She has expanded into many other areas such as hats and ponchos.

madeinsodo

No comments:

Post a Comment