Friday, June 1, 2012

Get Your Film Crew On!


So the big thing that has been going on for the last few years or longer as it seems has been reality TV. Which of course is really nothing new. Though Jason Fried wrote an article in the Nov 2011 issue of INC. Magaine, that describes how some companies are bringing small film crews into the office to capture the daily activities.
 I myself was not so sure that I would want to be on camera while I was working, but some of the office stories that I have heard about through the grape vine, makes me wish that a film crew was taking part. I recall a story where some co-worker sort of went postal and while he was on his rampage in the office the two ladies working the front area scrambled to lock themselves in the bathroom. Its sad, but true when I say that would make the headlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment